Mental Health Supports
Seeking Mental Health Supports? We have a range of service providers working in Sharbot Lake
Rural Frontenac Community Services Family Counsellor
Feeling stressed, worried or depressed? Our Family Counsellor can help! We offer Free and Confidential counselling. No professional referral required.
Who does the family counsellor serve?
The Family Counsellor will serve anyone who is 16 years or older that resides in North and Central Frontenac who want to make positive changes in their life.
What can our Counsellor do for you?
- Help you make plans for positive changes in your life and provide support to ensure you reach your full potential.
- Listen and help clarify unclear or confusing thoughts and feelings.
- Help you develop the skills and knowledge to solve current and future problems.
- Help you to find your strength to get through difficult times.
- Provide a safe, confidential and judgement free space to talk about issues you are struggling with.
- Provide referrals to other services, and make sure you are connected with the services you need.
Weekdays – 8:30 am-4:00 pm
Evening appointments and home visits offered as needed.
Call Branden at 613-279-3151 ext.:206 or email:
Youth Outreach Program
Our organization understands how hard it can be for youth in rural communities to find and access services that support youth in their rural community. Barriers such as transportation, internet and knowledge of what services are available to youth can deter youth from getting the services they need.
Rural Frontenac Community Services Youth Outreach Worker is available to work with youth in Frontenac County needing help accessing services. The Youth Outreach Worker is available to assist youth with accessing services such as counselling, job search help, and services for youth facing homelessness. The Youth Outreach Worker can work with you to determine what services you may require and be a liaison for connecting you and supporting you to receive these services.
To book an appointment with the Youth Outreach Worker please call 613-279-3151 ext 305 or email email@example.com