Feeling stressed, worried or depressed? Our Family Counselor can help!
We offer Free and Confidential counselling; No professional referral required.
Who Does the Family Counsellor Serve?
Individuals 16 years or older, couples, and families from North and Central Frontenac who want to make positive changes in their life.
What Can Our Counsellor Do for You?
- Help you make plans for positive changes in your life and provide support to ensure you reach your full potential.
- Listen and help clarify unclear or confusing thoughts and feelings.
- Help you develop the skills and knowledge to solve current and future problems.
- Help you to find your strength to get through difficult times.
- Provide a safe, confidential and judgment free space to talk about issues you are struggling with.
- Provide referrals to other services, and make sure you are connected with the services you need.
Monday to Friday 8:30 am – 4:00 pm
Evening appointments and home visits offered as needed.
Call Branden Leach at (613) 279-3151 ext. 206 or email email@example.com