RFCS is a community agency delivering social services to the residents of Frontenac County. We provide a range of services to children, families and seniors. We are currently seeking volunteers to join our Board of Directors.
The Board consists of 10 Directors and meets nine (9) times per year. Board Members are also asked to sit on board and ad hoc committees and participate in special events.
- Be at least 18 years of age
- Reside or be employed in Frontenac County
- Be willing to commit to 5-8 hours per month
- Be willing to get involved in community events, including fundraising
- Be committed to creating strong rural communities
Our Board of Directors is full for 2019/2020. If you are interested in joining a committee of the Board please contact Louise Moody Executive Director firstname.lastname@example.org or 613-279-3151 ext 103.